We are delighted to unveil a series of new original works, to accompany our limited edition prints from the internationally renowned artist, Mark Demsteader.
Mark’s name will be familiar to many of you reading this. A former student of the Slade School of Fine Art, he has spent the past twenty years honing his craft, producing clean neo-modernist figurative works and becoming one of the most distinctive artists on the mainstream art market today. In recent times he has been cited as being "one of Britain's best-selling figurative painters" by the Daily Telegraph, and in 2011 his series of original studies of actress Emma Watson graced the pages of Vogue. The collection was an instant sell-out and raised thousands of pounds for charity.
The range of limited edition prints below have been carefully put together in collaboration with Mark, and adhere to his specific stipulations for both materials and technical specifications (please see technical information below). We are genuinely thrilled to be working with an artist of his calibre, and are confident that this range of works will be a real success story for both ourselves and our partnership galleries over the next few months.
Information on the prints
- Internationally limited to 50 copies of each image.
- All editions hand signed and numbered by the artist.
- Printed with Epson Ultrachrome light, fast inks onto 255g/m² Somerset® Enhanced Fine Art Inkjet Paper Material approved by the Fine Art Trade Guild.
- Ingredients: 100% cotton
- Longevity of Inks and Paper: Over 75 years
- Acid free, Fade resistant & Archival Quality
- Low OBAs (Optical brightening agents)
Mounting & Presentation details
- All prints Conservation float mounted and presentation wrapped.
- All mounted items hard-backed with conservation board, and complete with a Certificate of Authenticity risographed onto 200gsm recycled card using light, fast soya based inks